ConvicT's App.

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
ConvicT
Rank 5
Steam ID: snifi

ConvicT's App.

#1 Post by ConvicT » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:08 pm

In-Game: ConvicT
Name: Charlie

How I Found Out About Lang: I saw zephyrs post at tf2fort.com

Which Games I Play: Team Fortress 2, and CoD4 and possibly Crysis later this year.

Likes: Well... i'm a big fan of thai food. I like diversity and easy going intelligent people.

Dislikes: People who talk politics and can't back up what they are saying with fact o_0

Biography: Born in Kansas City, Missouri. I started playing snes when i was like 6 (best game ever = Zombies Ate my Neighbors) and since then i have been a videogamer. I started playing online computer games and FPS games when i was 13 beginning with BF1942 and Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, i clan hopped for a while(couldn't find a suitable one for me at the time) and stuck around
with some guys that i played with for like two years and we ended up creating some buddy clan and actually didn't do half bad. After that i ended up slipping into the MMO age and played SWG since beta 1 and quit off and on, to play other MMO's that suck the life force out of you (i don't play MMO's anymore). Eventually some buddies of mine from school decided we should play CoD2 and make a clan... well we ended up breaking that up after 1 competitive season and most of us with some exceptions joined SkippyFX or ++ and played with them for a while. I ended up going back to my roots recently and playing some Star Wars JKA and then ended up installing MB2 and have been enjoying that game. I just bought the Orange Box and i love Team Fortress 2 (i play Engineer, Demoman, Sniper, and Heavy... the occasional Medic also) i never got the chance to play TFC, but i don't think it matters in the end. Anyways as of now im applying to colleges and the like so i am really busy, thats mainly why im looking for an established and non-competitive (for the time being) clan, so i don't have to take on to much responsibility.

Why I Should Be a Member: You all have a nice community here and i assure you that it won't be complete until i am a part of it. :shock: :lol:

XFIRE: sniperchuck
if you want some more info hit me up :D

Zephyr
Rank 8

Re: ConvicT's App.

#2 Post by Zephyr » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:38 pm

Hey bro, glad you made it over!

"I like diversity and easy going intelligent people."
You'll find plenty of both here, I assure you!
As per your comment on Politics, I'm sure you'll enjoy our Focused Discussions section.
You can apply to it eventually...it's where are the touchy subjects are discussed....mostly intelligently. 8)

Stick around, these forums are our most important tool so try and check them at least once a day. Make yourself at home, feel free to join in on any dicussion. Hope to catch you on our server NeedleFeast soon!

Also, don't forget to vote on the Avatar Showdown, it's in the General Discussion thread.
If you're free today (Sunday) at around 3pm EST, we're having a little party, playing both QW and TF2, so feel free to show up. The thread which has more details on that is also in General Discussion. Don't worry if you miss it though, I know it's short notice.

P.S. If you haven't already, check out our About, FAQ, and Histroy section when you have some time, it'll give you a great idea of who we really are.

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#3 Post by Java » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:11 pm

Hi please add your SteamID to your profile, and affix the .Log!c tag to the end of your name. Thanks!
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

ConvicT
Rank 5

#4 Post by ConvicT » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:19 pm

Done :D

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#5 Post by Hans Georg » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:46 pm

Hi Charlie,

Our little community here is very non-clan like. You have no real responsibilities other than being a member of the community and not just dissapearing without notice :lol:

So, sit back, join in the convos, and have fun!

~Hans
"This simply doesn't happy"

ConvicT
Rank 5

#6 Post by ConvicT » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:12 am

Hans Georg wrote:Hi Charlie,

Our little community here is very non-clan like. You have no real responsibilities other than being a member of the community and not just dissapearing without notice :lol:

So, sit back, join in the convos, and have fun!

~Hans

Sounds Wonderful,
Thanks!

Zephyr
Rank 8

#7 Post by Zephyr » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Kickin' Ass!

ConvicT
Rank 5

#8 Post by ConvicT » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:23 am

Zephyr wrote:Kickin' Ass!

I try :oops:

Das
Rank 6

#9 Post by Das » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 pm

..and anyone that enjoyed Zombies Ate My Neighbours deserves a huge hurrah!!! That was a blast from the past - it had all that cheesy 50s B Movie feel and levels - absolute hoot! Welcome!

Das :lol:
Gezelligheid :)

ConvicT
Rank 5

#10 Post by ConvicT » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Das wrote:..and anyone that enjoyed Zombies Ate My Neighbours deserves a huge hurrah!!! That was a blast from the past - it had all that cheesy 50s B Movie feel and levels - absolute hoot! Welcome!

Das :lol:
I've been trying to find a good emulator version, but it just isn't the same.

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#11 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:27 pm

ConvicT wrote: I've been trying to find a good emulator version, but it just isn't the same.

Buy a Bradtendo today!
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

jjcoola998
Rank 1
Steam ID: jjcoola998

#12 Post by jjcoola998 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:05 am

dude - wow zombies ate my neighbors i remember saving up allowance and buying that @@@@ awww yea. yea i'd imagine it would never be the same on an emu though :o hey hope to play some tf2 with ya though you'll probably pwn me seeing teh scores
Faith is Believing What You Know Ain't So
-Mark Twain.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#13 Post by Zephyr » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Hey Convict, thanks for helping me and Kain fill up the server yesterday prior to our formal gathering!
It's good to see you on the server and on the boards a lot, given this as a constant I feel you would make a great Lang member!

ConvicT
Rank 5

#14 Post by ConvicT » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:40 pm

Zephyr wrote:Hey Convict, thanks for helping me and Kain fill up the server yesterday prior to our formal gathering!
It's good to see you on the server and on the boards a lot, given this as a constant I feel you would make a great Lang member!
I'm a forum whore and recently i have just kind of decided to take school with a grain of salt and do what i want... when i want, it's my senior year and i'm just going to enjoy still being in highschool and being able to slack off.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#15 Post by Zephyr » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:19 pm

Dude...yeaaa....I miss high school..savor your last year. Bah, I'm all nostalgic now as memories run through my head...I hate you.