Waffen

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Waffen
Rank 1

Waffen

#1 Post by Waffen » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:32 pm

Name: Dan S. (Waffen)

How I Found Out About Lang: I basically was hopping around one night looking for Team Fortress 2 Servers. I picked a random server from the list and poof, Needlefest! That night there was a few funny guys on the server who were just being plain old goofy which encouraged me to come back. Plus the server is also pretty decent.

Which Games I Play:

Current:
World of Warcraft (Booooooooo! BOOOOOOOOOO!)
Team Fortress 2
Battlefield 2 (Sparingly)

Future Games
Hellgate London
Call of Duty 4
Crysis

Likes: Pie! In seriousness, if this means in game I like balanced game play where both teams are 100% balanced where there is no "unfair" advantage.

For life I like Baseball, Martial Arts, Track & Field, Video Games, and Politics.

Dislikes: HACKERS RAWR!!!!!!! Unbalanced Gameplay where its completely unfair for one team.

For life I'll just stick to a blog :-/ (no offense)

Biography: Basically I'm a 19 year old that is living in a suburb of Chicago. I grew up all of my life in this town. I was a trouble maker in elementary and middle school. Eventually I stopped being 100% social when I got the internetz! (nooo). From there I started playing a lot of video games, my first online FPS being Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I continued to hop around a bit, a few years later I entered the MMO community with Lineage 2, which was a bad idea. Played that for awhile and quit when High School started. Became slightly social again and started doing sports; the sports being Swim Team and Track. World of Warcraft came out this year and I started playing that ever since. In between I've picked up some games such as Oblivion, Call of Duty 1 and 2, etc. I've met a lot of cool people, some I've lost contact with forever (:(), others have actually become real life friends (:D). Basically thats about it.

Why I Should Be a Member: I like playing with the lang guys in TF2, their hillarious. It makes me feel welcomed and allows me to have a good time while playing the game when these guys are in town.

Zephyr
Rank 8

Re: Waffen

#2 Post by Zephyr » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:48 am

Hey man, glad you're here! Sounds like you've found the right place.
The forums are our main tool, this is where everything goes down, feel free to
"make yourself at home" here...oh and don't forget to vote on our avatar showdown..the first round is being decided, it's in the General Discussions section. 8)

See you on the server!
Also, you can go ahead and put on your '.Log!c' tag for now, welcome to the community!

edit:
whats your steam ID?

Salty.Lang
Rank 7
Steam ID: SaltyWeasel

#3 Post by Salty.Lang » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:52 am

Glad that you took the time to give us a try. I hope we are your flavor.

I taste like a pretzel.

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#4 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:14 am

awesome brah, where ya at in chicagoland? One of these days, perhaps we can meet up and I can show you my fox & crane style kungfu.

I'm in the westburbs myself
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#5 Post by Hans Georg » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:16 pm

Hey man, glad you stopped by!

Lang started out in RtCW!! Then we moved on to ET about 2 years later. But a few of us (Java, Z, Das, Nordic and myself) all date back to that Era. Great times. Hope to see yea on Vent.

~Hans
"This simply doesn't happy"

Waffen
Rank 1

#6 Post by Waffen » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:01 pm

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang wrote:awesome brah, where ya at in chicagoland? One of these days, perhaps we can meet up and I can show you my fox & crane style kungfu.

I'm in the westburbs myself
Lansing, the town is going down hill though. Planning on moving soon. :P
whats your steam ID?
Warlock_8282@yahoo.com
Last edited by Waffen on Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#7 Post by Zephyr » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Waffen, can you make it to our Lang Party tomorrow? See the thread in General Discussion, and let us know. We plan on gaming, hanging out on Ventrilo, and drinking some beer!

Waffen
Rank 1

#8 Post by Waffen » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:18 pm

Yeah, I probably can. If I forget IM me on AIM. My AIM is The Warlock 8484.

Exodus
Rank 7
Steam ID: MFazio23

#9 Post by Exodus » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:33 am

Cubs or Sox?
"Bruce Campbell once got an erection and walked into an S-mart. There were no survivors."

Bigg Cheese
Rank 10
Steam ID: bigg_cheese

#10 Post by Bigg Cheese » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:54 am

Salty.Lang wrote:
I taste like a pretzel.

big, brown, and salty?

You must taste like Chef!
"If the taste of victory is sweet, then the taste of virtual victory is not Sweet and Low, nor the bullets made of sugar" -- Fox Mulder

YayCLooRS!!!