How To Apply For Membership v4.0

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

How To Apply For Membership v4.0

#1 Post by Java » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:42 am

To apply for membership, please read over the Conduct page. It's important that all applicants understand what we expect not just from members, but anyone on our forums or elsewhere. To continue to maintain a level of excellence, we require all applicants to acknowledge they have read and agree to the terms on the Conduct page. To fill out your application, create a new post and give us the following information. You can copy this form into your application and submit it. Make sure to remove the example information.

For WoW applicants, it is additionally important to read the WoW Guild page. There is also an additional WoW segment so make sure to fill it out in its entirety.

Stats
===========
Name: First Name

Interests
===========
Dislikes: We'd also like to know what you don't like.

Background
===========
Games Played: Tell us what games you are currently playing, and if you plan to leave your current game soon, mention why you are leaving, and for what reason.

How I Found Out About Logic: Give us a little information on how you heard about us. If you found out about us from another site, please list the site. If you had a friend, or another member recommend you to us, make sure to mention them.

Biography: This is a good chance for you to take sometime and help us get to know you, and see where you're coming from. Make sure to put a little work into this, short biographys are considered weak applications and in many cases we won't give you much thought.

Thoughts
===========
Why I Should Be a Member: This isn't a trick question, and we're not looking for anything specific from this. We genuinely want to see why you feel you should be a member. What makes you different from anyone else? Additionally, why us over any other group?

WoW Specific
===========
Character Name: Character
Class/Spec: i.e. Mage/Frost
WoW Experience: Give us your WoW background, how long you've been playing, what servers, what guilds, what dungeons you have cleared. Your overall experience.
Why you are looking to join: Are you leaving an existing guild? If so, why are you choosing to leave.

Our raid times are 6 server, does this work for you?
We require all members to use Ventrilo at all times, is this acceptable?
Have you read our FAQ, Conduct, and WoW Guild page?

WoW Armory link to your character(s) will help speed up the process.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.