Application submission for me

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Croez
Rank 1

Application submission for me

#1 Post by Croez » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:30 am

Name: Ken

How I Found Out About Lang: My co-worker and metal aficionado Java.

Which Games You Play: I don't want to write a thesis so I will try to keep it short. I haven't played much since most recent games are all graphics and no gameplay nowadays, but I was HUGE on UT 2004, Neverwinter Nights and Asheron's Call. I have designed multiple levels for UT 2004 and also did professional NWN code for an independent company as well as personal designs and levels based on some of my friends lives out of sheer fun. I've played every almost MMORPG for at least a month but don't really want to dedicate too much time to them anymore since a lot of new ones (including WoW) are all pretty much regurgitated shit anyways. I'm looking forward to playing some UT 3, Quake Wars, and TF 2 with Lang members and maybe design a level or two together in the UT engine. My favorite games are FPS's (that don't have to do with WW 2) and Civ games.

Likes: MMA, guitar, music (metal mostly), FPS's, gaming with people who suck so bad I can telefrag them, coding, Captain Morgan, anything with computers really, singing "Eternal Flame" or "Dance Magic Dance" intoxicated, GSP/Shogun Rua/Chuteboxe/Franklin/Fedor/Big Nog/BJ Penn.

Dislikes: MySpace, Criss Angel, country music, RTS's (I friggin suck at them hardcore), gaming with people who slap me with the "Hand of God" when I pwn them and they happen to be admins, people who drive slow, people with closed minds and no sense of humor, Tim Sylvia/Matt Hughes/Nick Diaz. I could definitely list a lot more things I dislike.

Biography: I grew up in West Chester, PA (yes, I was a grade behind Bam and used to jam with him, but he's a dick...really), graduated in 1999 from WC East high school, went to a private college nobody has ever heard of then joined the Air Force the summer before 9/11/2001, got stationed in Warner Robins GA and got out after 3 years, became a programmer who worked independently but eventually work for the company I am with now. That's it in a huge nutshell.

Why I Should Be a Member: I will keep this simple...I just want to play multi-player games like ET: Quake Wars and UT 3 with people I know and have a friggin' fun time doing it. I don't want to deal with random servers. Also, I work with Java, and if he ever pisses any of you guys off I can personally trip him in the hallway or pee in his soda for you (for a fee).

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

Re: Application submission for me

#2 Post by DarthBuckets » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:37 am

Java isn't a metal aficionado. I don't claim to be one at all, but I'm fairly certain he isn't!

Howdy - welcome aboard the HMS Lang.
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

#3 Post by beni » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:49 am

I think we need video of you tripping Java in the hallway for this application to merit further consideration.

Also, what is the pricing on the soda refills?

animalmother
Rank 8

#4 Post by animalmother » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:27 am

Thats so funny, I went to see CKY in west chester and was standing next to bam after the show and he was acting like a complete asshole to everybody even his mom and dad. Everybody else that hung around him seemed really cool though, got my picture taken with all of them. Did you ever get to meet his brother Jess? I got to talk to him for a while after the show, really great guy.
No sloppy slimey eggs

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#5 Post by Java » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:28 am

Who is this masked man.

This app will be approved if Ken is ever seen on Vent actually talking to other members.

SS or it didn't happen.
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#6 Post by Zephyr » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:28 pm

What's your Myspace, so I can add you? I heard you're a big fan of it.

eS (pBunny)
Rank 7

#7 Post by eS (pBunny) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:19 pm

Criss Angel hating gets my vote.

Typical Mindfreak Episode:
Criss Angel wrote:I'M CRISS ANGEL, I HAVE A TV SHOW.
Faggot Audience wrote:OMG! IT'S CRISS ANGEL, HAVE MY WATCH.
Criss Angel wrote:K WATCH, THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB SHOW! *LISP, LISP, LISP, LISP, LISP, LISP, LISP, I TOUCH YOUR CHILDREN.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#8 Post by Zephyr » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:33 am

You know somebody was successful in life when they have haters hatin' on him. :D

LiQuiDKaiN.Lang
Rank 9
Steam ID: liquidkain.lang

#9 Post by LiQuiDKaiN.Lang » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:19 pm

as someone that can actually do a magic trick, I can say that Chris Angel is a hack.

In any case, any friend of Java is an enemy of mine.... prepare for the thrashing of your life!
You can't be both pro-life and anti-zombie at the same time.

Amor Fati.

Wii=2769-1513-2091-1588
Mario Kart= 0130-2345-5166
Brawl= online sucks ass, so Miyamoto owes me 20 bucks...

PS3=LiQuiDKaiN

Zephyr
Rank 8

#10 Post by Zephyr » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Criss Angel is a fagsmith.

Is he that guy that floated above that pyramid? I wonder how he did that.

AcidPhysx
Rank 4

#11 Post by AcidPhysx » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:27 pm

I drive like grandma.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#12 Post by Zephyr » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:30 pm

What happened here? Milyamber changed his named?

Java
Rank 11
Steam ID: java_lang

#13 Post by Java » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:42 pm

Yeah
Join our Slack channel. Send me a PM with your email address for an invite.

eS (pBunny)
Rank 7

#14 Post by eS (pBunny) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:48 pm

How do we change our names?

Bigg Cheese
Rank 10
Steam ID: bigg_cheese

#15 Post by Bigg Cheese » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Not this again! The last time that started, probably 5 people did it in a month's time and I didn't know who was who. Curse you TBallz!
"If the taste of victory is sweet, then the taste of virtual victory is not Sweet and Low, nor the bullets made of sugar" -- Fox Mulder

YayCLooRS!!!