Membership Application (Gul'Dan)

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
GulDan
Rank 1

Membership Application (Gul'Dan)

#1 Post by GulDan » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:57 pm

Name: Danny G

How I Found Out About Lang: Through my best friend Zephyr, who I've known for about 9/10 years now..I've known about Lang for a long time cause of him (I hit up needlefeast a few times, although ET never stuck), but only now am I attempting to join due to the promises of these awesome new games coming out.

Which Games You Play: Age of Empires 3 is what I've been playing this past week, and some CS here and there, I used to play WoW but I quit as my new years resolution (Funny note: Zeph got me to quit WoW, and a month after I did this duechebag starts playing again...wtf??). Waiting for Unreal Tourney, QW, and TF2 to come out. I played TFC with Zep in this awesome clan a long time ago.

Likes: ladies, People with friendly, open minds, the universe, beer, learning, military history, old skool classic pc games (Xcom, Conquest of the new world, fallout, etc), gaming in general, MUSIC, mostly classic rock, and any type of metal.

Dislikes: people who are full of themselves, loud noises, dogs (bad experiences), cigarettes, Stella Artois beer (Zep's favorite but he's a bitch!), I enjoy Bud... hmmm, can't think of much else right now.

Biography: I share the same nationality as Zep (Romanian) but I came here way before him at 3 years of age. Been in Queens the whole time. Right now I taking classes in the city while working on and off. Still live with my parents unfortunately, but it beats paying rent for now. Almost done with college! :!: 8)

Why I Should Be a Member
: I have much experience in online gaming, and from how Logic was described by Zep I would fit right in. I'm very impressed how far you guys got. (I remember back in the day Zep used to show off how he was in a online gaming league with you guys - but i bet he sucked, didn't he?). I'm a friendly guy and I get along well with people. Zep insists I should try and join but warned me it's not easy..He said something about having to send in a video with me eating pudding as fast as I can but I have a feeling it's just his silly sense of humor...At least I hope so - pudding makes my stomach hurt.:shock:

I'll edit and note it if I write more or enhance this.
"If you don't chew Big Red, then Fuck You!"
"Stay Classy"

Kentho Birne
Rank 7
Steam ID: mspencer86

#2 Post by Kentho Birne » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:01 pm

First: Welcome, Danny! Always good to see a new face around here :D

Second: Conquest of the New World...wow, that game brings back memories. Haven't played it in years.

Stick around and keep posting, man; get to know folks and let them get to know you--I think you'll do fine :)
beni wrote:Hey, as they say, there's no place like 127.0.0.1!
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

Re: Membership Application (Gul'Dan)

#3 Post by beni » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:33 pm

GulDan wrote:old skool classic pc games (Xcom, Conquest of the new world, fallout, etc)
XCom AND Fallout?

Win!

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#4 Post by brews.Lang » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Welcome. We've still not received your video entry. It's really impossible to move forward until we do.
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#5 Post by Silencer » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:19 pm

brews.Lang wrote:Welcome. We've still not received your video entry. It's really impossible to move forward until we do.
QFT.

Welcome! Just keep posting so we get to know you better! :D
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

Zephyr
Rank 8

#6 Post by Zephyr » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:56 pm

Psssh, think you'll get in by talkin' crap 'bout me!?
(Actually, you probably will just for that) :D

Glad you finally came around, bro! Good luck.
Want a Stella? :)

nothing to see here
Last edited by Zephyr on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalign2
Rank 8

#7 Post by Kalign2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:02 pm

Hey, always nice to meet a friend of Lang.... Even if it is from Z..... :P

I'm Layth, and welcome to the boards.

Theres something you gotta know, it's all in the pudding. I mean, c'mon, you gotta want it. :)

Zephyr.Lang wrote:The train was speeding into the night. It would only be a matter of time until arrival. Gilbert kept repeating the directions to himself: Get off the train. Go to the main ticket counter. Tell the clerk he has a message for Larry. Walk to the bathroom. Wait. He knew what he had to do, but for some reason, he had a bad feeling about this.
Zephyr, whats with the small excepts?
Kalign.Lang
Wineguy wrote:Special K is right
brews.Lang wrote:If you're not going to do something stupid what's the point of doing anything?

Zephyr
Rank 8

#8 Post by Zephyr » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:15 pm

Huh? Lol, I like your short stories but, why give me credit for them? :D

Kalign2
Rank 8

#9 Post by Kalign2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:47 pm

Because I wuv you?

...and he thought to himself, whats one more body in his trunk?
Kalign.Lang
Wineguy wrote:Special K is right
brews.Lang wrote:If you're not going to do something stupid what's the point of doing anything?

Salty.Lang
Rank 7
Steam ID: SaltyWeasel

#10 Post by Salty.Lang » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:07 pm

Special K wrote:Because I wuv you?

"Lurr"" This concept of 'wuv' confuses and infuriates us!"

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

#11 Post by DarthBuckets » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:09 pm

Futurama rules.
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.

Dave
Rank 7

#12 Post by Dave » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:27 pm

Zephyr.Lang wrote:Huh? Lol, I like your short stories but, why give me credit for them? :D
Drugs 'r bad, 'mkay?

GulDan
Rank 1

#13 Post by GulDan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:30 pm

HAHA! If Zep even touches you, you'll start hallucinating.

I'm willing to bet his little excerts are an idea stolen from PC Gamer. (If you look at the very back of the mag, in a very small empty space on the bottom of one of the last pages, they do something like that every issue)
Last edited by GulDan on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you don't chew Big Red, then Fuck You!"
"Stay Classy"

Zephyr
Rank 8

#14 Post by Zephyr » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:06 pm

Ima beat your ass for bringing that up.

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#15 Post by brews.Lang » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:47 pm

I'm gonna come touch you.
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno