WineGuy's application

If You Would Like to Contribute To Our Family, You Can Fill Out An Application Here
Wineguy
Rank 9

#31 Post by Wineguy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:19 pm

Ain Soph Aur.Lang wrote:
To be fair, i've never heard of any in game problems with you and you aren't provocative in any other sections.

It's not your "openness" that gets under people's skin, it's the immature behavior and disrespect. You seem to be mostly interested in debating politics, so the question is: why do you want to be a member of Lang? why not just go to a political forum? you can still play quake wars.
Well that would be a character flaw. What you call immature, I would call incessant and unrelenting. In a one-on-one conversation in person, I highly doubt you would have the ability to call me immature. You would probably say I'm crazy or extremly opinionated, but immaturity is not my issue. The subjects discussed in FD are pretty much an obsession with me. one of several addictions that I have trouble managing, and one one which I'm ready to give up all together.

Whats the reason to want to be a Lang? You are right, I already discuss as much as I want and I'm sure I will be able to get into your servers. However, some things are changing in my life and I will need some full time excuses for ALONE TIME (something of which I have none of). If Lang has any scheduled sessions or online gettogethers, this is something i can put into my calender and look forward to.
" the whole point of everything in the health care bill is to price private sector insurance companies out of business leaving only one place to go, and that is the federal government.”

Silencer
Rank 7
Steam ID: Silencer_Man

#32 Post by Silencer » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:20 pm

Wineguy wrote: My profession, i prefer to keep quiet.
Crap. The FBI has people out to get us. :(

^_^
beni wrote:Beni's internets magic recipe:

2 packages Jelloâ„¢ Instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 Bill Cosby

Blend, chill, and serve.

The secret is in adding Bill Cosby to the blender at the right time.

Fear
Rank 6
Steam ID: fear.lang

#33 Post by Fear » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:50 pm

No, no, he may just be a male exotic dancer.
I still don't have a good quote, but at least I have something...

Xbox 360 gamertag: FearLang

DarthBuckets
Rank 11
Steam ID: darthbuckets

#34 Post by DarthBuckets » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:14 pm

Hot cop?
The music washed away all the hate, and society started advancing. Every demographic was represented. It was a Rainbow Coalition of dancing.

Jabba
Rank 6

#35 Post by Jabba » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:24 pm

Patrick Swayze? Is that you?

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#36 Post by brews.Lang » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:10 pm

I'm thinking more Chris Farley

By the way, watching the Chris Farley exotic dancing scene from SNL in slow motion is one of the funniest things ever.
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

Nowhere
Rank 10

#37 Post by Nowhere » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:48 pm

Wow, I feel I actually know a little bit about you, besides your political opinions. Nice to know your name.
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM - SGT_SF

Hans Georg
Rank 11

#38 Post by Hans Georg » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:04 am

Nowhere.Lang wrote:Wow, I feel I actually know a little bit about you, besides your political opinions. Nice to know your name.
Did I miss something or are you being sarcastic? The app says WineGuy....
"This simply doesn't happy"

Dave
Rank 7

#39 Post by Dave » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:45 am

Wineguy wrote:Tony
Crazy Canadians. :lol:

Granted, that wasn't in the original app...

Wineguy
Rank 9

#40 Post by Wineguy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:22 pm

So do I get in??? Any more questions :?: Dont listen to what packet and Karma and Nowhere say about me in the members only forum. I'll kick their asses.!! :evil:
" the whole point of everything in the health care bill is to price private sector insurance companies out of business leaving only one place to go, and that is the federal government.”

brews.Lang
Rank 7

#41 Post by brews.Lang » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:35 pm

It typically takes several months.
"We want to get that pickle jar off this coyote's head. For humane reasons, we don't want him to suffer. We don't want him to go through life with a pickle jar on his head." Virginia Moreno

Nordic
Rank 9
Steam ID: linus.lang

#42 Post by Nordic » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:01 am

Yeah... besides you have to realize that you basically appeared out of nowhere and picked fights with most of Lang in the General Section.

It's not just a matter of wanting to be a Lang and being active, you have to convince us you fit in in the community. I'm not saying it won't happen, just that you have a lot of job to do.

Personally I'm not giving you the thumbs up yet, mostley because I still feel I don't know you. It's not about hard facts, that you could do in a form, but just hanging around and let people get a feel for you, much as in real life.

Good luck Tony! :)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Wineguy
Rank 9

#43 Post by Wineguy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:29 pm

Nordic wrote:Yeah... besides you have to realize that you basically appeared out of nowhere and picked fights with most of Lang in the General Section.

Any way to tell when I first started picking fights? Had to be at least a year or two ago?

beni
Rank 10
Steam ID: elbenito69

#44 Post by beni » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:06 pm

Wineguy wrote:
Nordic wrote:Yeah... besides you have to realize that you basically appeared out of nowhere and picked fights with most of Lang in the General Section.

Any way to tell when I first started picking fights? Had to be at least a year or two ago?
You can click the profile button by one of your posts, and then under your post count on the right, click find all posts by Wineguy.
Just go to the last pages and work your way forwards. Doesn't show deleted threads, though, and I'm pretty sure a few of them went bye-bye.

Kalign2
Rank 8

#45 Post by Kalign2 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:49 pm

Wineguy wrote:You would probably say I'm crazy or extremly opinionated...
Weren't you declaring how open minded you are before?

And as for your job, you mentioned something about deliveries, but if you prefer to keep quiet thats fine too, but theres no shame in a job.
Kalign.Lang
Wineguy wrote:Special K is right
brews.Lang wrote:If you're not going to do something stupid what's the point of doing anything?